The Rural Focus service is here to help rural and farming businesses across the South West of England. Our team of specialist rural advisers are dedicated to improving the profitability and competitiveness of your business by providing access to the impartial, independent and practical advice you need to succeed.
Rural Focus is your local point of contact for information, support and funding through the Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE).
We can help your farm business by:
- Accessing DEFRA’s RDPE grants
- Providing independent and impartial advice at no charge
- Benchmarking farm accounts against national data
- Providing fact sheet’s on alternative energy generation
- Advising on all diversification issues
- Providing a free audit of your energy usage
For more information submit the below enquiry form or call 08456 047 047