Delivering Outstanding Customer Service
Date & Time
4 July 2013 | 09:30 - 16:30
9 January 2014 | 09:30 - 16:30
£168 + VAT
- Ensure you don't lose business
- Reap the rewards of repeat business
- Identifying and defining your various customers
- Understanding and identifying the competitive advantage you can gain through outstanding customer focus
- Predicting (based on findings from current research) what your customers expect
- Identifying areas of your business that are not customer focused and developing strategies for improving those areas
- Using information collected from customer surveys to improve your business performance in the 5 key areas of customer expectations
- Creating a development plan to improve/maintain your knowledge, skills and attitudes
Who should attend?
Anyone who deals with customers directly. This course will provide you with a host of skills to help you make the right impression, listen effectively and attentively and cope with pressure situations.
Call 0845 8389 964. Alternatively, use the booking form below.