Date & Time
6 August 2013 | 09:30 - 16:30
4 February 2014 | 09:30 - 16:30
£168 + VAT
- Equip yourself with the necessary skills to project the right impression, listen effectively and attentively, and cope with pressure situations
- Create a professional and caring image
- Two way communication: voice and manner
- How to ask for details that will make the difference
- Using open and closed questioning techniques
- Handling difficult situations
Who should attend?
Staff involved in a frontline position at the reception desk, and anyone receiving and making telephone calls, particularly those in a first contact position in the company.
Call 0845 8389 964. Alternatively, use the booking form below.