Understanding Business Finance
Date & Time
16 July 2013 | 09:30 - 16:30
20 January 2014 | 09:30 - 16:30
£168 + VAT
- An understanding of business finance is invaluable and mandatory in the modern working environment
- Develop a coherent and clear way of staying in control
- Understand fundamental financial principles
- Read and understand financial reports and statements
- Identify and use the really important numbers and ratios
- Effective use and monitoring of budgets and cash flows
- Costing, pricing and break-even analysis techniques
- Using financials to make better business decisions
- Improving profitability
Who should attend?
Anyone wanting to gain an understanding of the financial side of any business whether a company owner or employee.
Call 0845 8389 964. Alternatively, book online by using the form below.