Health & Safety Risk Assessment
Date & Time
16 September 2013 | 09:30 - 16:30
13 January 2014 | 09:30 - 16:30
£168 + VAT
- Reduce the risk of accidents and ill health that can ruin lives and affect your business if output is lost
- Reduce the risk of damaged machinery, increasing insurance costs and going to court
- Meet the legal requirements to assess the risks in your workplace
- Hazard identification
- The risk assessment process
- Developing and selecting preventive and control measures
- Record keeping
- Maintaining the system
- Health surveillance
- Case histories and practical exercises
Who should attend?
For employees, managers and supervisors because all of us have responsibility when it comes to assessing and managing risk.
Call 0845 8389 964. Alternatively, use the booking form below.