MS Excel 2007 Level 3 - Advanced Users
Date & Time
19 September 2013 | 09:30 - 16:30
13 March 2014 | 09:30 - 16:30
£168 + VAT
- Develop your skills further than the Introduction and Intermediate courses
- Further explore the Windows interface on the concept of files and folders, data entry, multiple sheets and OLE features
- A challenging intensity
After this course delegates will be able to:
- Utilise and create custom templates and styles
- Import data from external sources to save time and automate routines
- Fully customise the desktop to display preferred toolbars and pull-down menus
- Record and write VBA macros to automate tasks
- Design complex user interfaces
- Enable and secure worksheets and cells from other users
- Use data maps to add graphical & statistical information across countries and continents
- Use consolidation on data rows and columns
- Design complex queries to select specific data
- Use auditing tools to trace routes of calculations
Who should attend?
Competent and existing users of Excel 2007 who wish to develop their skills and learn new techniques.
Call 0845 8389 964. Alternatively, use the booking form below.