MS PowerPoint 2007
Date & Time
17 July 2013 | 09:30 - 16:30
23 January 2014 | 09:30 - 16:30
£168 + VAT
- Electronic slides are much easier to create and amend than overhead projector acetates
- Create colours, shapes, texts, sounds, effects with ease
- Build great presentations and run great slide shows
- After the course delegates will be able to:
- Create stunning and impressive presentations
- Print acetates for colourful output
- Integrate multimedia to maximise impact
- Produce handouts, presenter reminders, acetates and study notes automatically
- Structure a presentation so that the style can be changed totally
- Control indenting, and outline levels for auto note generation
- Animate presentations for electronic display
- Blend and manage bitmap items for professional appearance
- Manage the presentation rehearsals and timings
- Add smart bullets and auto-numbering sequences
Who should attend?
If you present messages of any kind, at small team meetings or perhaps large group briefings, and want to do it well, then this course is for you.
Call 0845 8389 964. Alternatively, use the booking form below.