MS Publisher 2007
Date & Time
30 January 2014 | 09:30 - 16:30
£168 + VAT
- Design corporate material in-house
- Create professional looking documents quickly and cheaply
- Use special effects to really wow a reading customer
After the course delegates will be able to:
- Create a range of PR documents for business
- Use text effectively, controlling the size, look and feel of words
- Create multi-page documents easily
- Use text auto flow features to wrap around objects
- Create non square photo areas
- Integrate coloured shapes and backdrops into documents
- Use wizards effectively to speed creation
- Create a publication for printing externally
- Use guidelines and grids for accuracy
- Layer and arrange objects
- Select a variety of paper sizes and layouts
- Use master pages for consistency
- Use special effects on photos
Who should attend?
People who have a responsibility to create newsletters, brochures, flyers, posters, reports and electronic brochures. Delegates should be familiar with the Windows interface and with the use of the mouse and keyboard. No previous experience of graphics software is needed. Feel free to bring digital images and work related tasks.
Call 0845 8389 964. Alternatively, use the booking form below.