MS Word Level 1 - Beginners 2007 & 2010 NEW
Date & Time
11 July 2013 | 09:30 - 16:30
16 January 2014 | 09:30 - 16:30
£168 + VAT
- Get the most from this popular software
- Feel more confident in using its many functions
- Suitable for users of both 2007 and 2010
- Be guided through the workings of MS Word, with plenty of time for queries and questions
- Bursting with hints and tips, you’ll come away with knowledge that will save you time and effort from the very next time you open a document
Trainees should be competent at the Windows interface with the concept of files and folders. General mouse operating skills and keyboard familiarity is needed, although fast typing skills are not necessary.
- Prepare letters, quotes, faxes and invoices
- Format paragraphs, pages and text using different text sizes, types and effects
- Use and customise bullets
- Use simple and multilevel numbering
- Insert Auto page numbering
- Integrate columns, tables and other text into word documents.
- Use Tabs, Ribbons, Groups and the Quick Access Toolbar
- Insert Tabs and Tables
- Use Headers and Footers
- Print all Word documents using system tools and quality options.
- Integrate pictures, charts and tables
- Use Page and Section breaks
- Provide auto-spell checking and grammar verification
- Create and use Templates
- Create and rotate graphics
- Set up documents for effective printing
Who should attend?
This course is perfect for anyone who needs an introduction to MS Word, as well as those who already use its basic functions, but want to get more from it.
Call 0845 8389 964. Alternatively, use the booking form below.