Date & Time
2 September 2013 | 09:30 - 16:30
3 March 2014 | 09:30 - 16:30
£168 + VAT
- Master your role as a facilitator
- Learn methods and techniques to assist you to develop both individual's skills and the group's dynamics
- Learn how to handle difficult people
- What is successful facilitation?
- Creating the climate for success
- Planning the event
- Agreeing objectives
- Maintaining direction/managing & monitoring the progress
- Developing action plans
- Summarising & reviewing outcomes
- Generating ideas & problem solving
- Dealing with difficult situations/managing conflict
Who should attend?
Anyone but particularly managers and supervisors who want to develop a more effective, non-directive leadership style.
Call 0845 8389 964. Alternatively, use the booking form below.