Managing Grievance and Disciplinary Issues
Date & Time
10 October 2013 | 09:30 - 16:30
£168 + VAT
- Gain the confidence to tackle disciplinary and grievance issues
- Stay on the right side of the law
- Avoid getting grievance and disciplinary processes wrong so you save money
- Be guided through these processes to a successful outcome
- The legal framework and the ACAS Code of Practice on Disciplinary and Grievance
- How to conduct an investigation
- Note taking
- How to conduct a grievance hearing
- Principles of the disciplinary process
- Misconduct v poor performance
- How to decide on an appropriate level of warning
- Gross misconduct
- What to do when an employee appeals
Who should attend?
Business owners, office managers, line managers and anyone with responsibility for managing grievance and disciplinary issues in their organisation.
Call 0845 838 9964. Alternatively you can use the booking form below.