Date & Time
13 August 2013 | 09:30 - 16:30
11 February 2014 | 09:30 - 16:30
£168 + VAT
- Get things done - how many times have you promised yourself to take care of a job when things slow down - and how many of them never get completed?
- Learn the project management discipline, that enables you ways of staying in control
- What is a Project?
- The Time/Cost/Performance triangle
- The difference between Operations and Project managers
- What causes projects to fail
- How to plan a project
- How to monitor a project
Who should attend?
If you run projects, large or small, and you need a way to help you stay in control, then this is the course for you!
Call 0845 8389 964. Alternatively, use the booking form below.