Date & Time
19 September 2013 | 09:30 - 16:30
13 March 2014 | 09:30 - 16:30
£168 + VAT
- Identify key attributes required for a supervisory role
- Examine ways of overcoming potential problems
- What makes a good/bad supervisor
- The five principles of a good supervisor
- The difference between "management" and "leadership"
- The importance of effective communication
- How to run team meetings
- Dealing with challenging people
Who should attend?
Anyone recently, or about to be, promoted to a team leader or supervisory role or more experienced supervisors who have had no formal training.
Call 0845 8389 964. Alternatively, use the booking form below.