Coping with Change
Date & Time
5 August 2013 | 09:30 - 16:30
4 Februay 2014 | 09:30 - 16:30
£168 + VAT
- Explore the psychology of change
- Reduce the stress of implementing change at work
- Learn how to cope with change
- Supporting others through change is an absolute requirement for anyone who is responsible for staff, be it on the shop floor or in the boardroom
An interactive day with practical solutions and ideas covering:
- Inevitable change
- The maraton theory of change
- Attitudes towards change and why
- Attitudal and Organisational change
- Stages of change
- The communication of change
- The implementation of change
- The monitoring of change
- Conflict resolution
- Who holds responsibility for change
Who should attend?
Anyone who is designing change, bringing about change, implementing change or communicating change in the workplace.
Call 0845 838 9964. Alternatively, use the booking form below.