Writing Business Letters and Emails with Confidence
Date & Time
7 October 2013 | 09:30 - 16:30
£168 + VAT
- Master the '7 C’s' which will revolutionise your writing
- Control the subsequent light you and your organisation are portrayed in
- Create a positive image that is consistent with the way you would like to be seen
- Create your desired result more efficiently, saving valuable time and money
- Welcome and introductions
- What sort of letters and emails do you write?
- What annoys you about other people’s written communication?
- Getting started – four tips for getting past the blank screen
Sailing over the 7 C’s
Making sure all of your written communication is:
- Compatible - who are you writing to?
- Complete - all relevant information and layout included
- Courteous - polite and conforming to the expected protocol
- Constructive - be positive and achieve the desired result
- Concise - present briefly
- Clear - there’s only one meaning and it’s the one you want
- Correct - accurate in content and presentation
- Review - action plans
Who should attend?
Anyone who sends letters or emails on behalf of their company.
Call 0845 838 9964 or use the booking form below.