Data Protection Act
Date & Time
9 July 2013 | 09:30 - 16:30
21 January 2014 | 09:30 - 16:30
£168 + VAT
- Up to date knowledge on current legal compliance from a business and an individual perspective
- Detailed guidance on what you can do to ensure that you comply with the law
- Brings what can be seen as a dry subject to life with the use of case studies, discussion and interaction to facilitate learning
- Data protection law and definitions explained
- Role of the Information Commissioner and notification
- The 8 Data Protection Principles demystified
- Data protection implications for employers
- Implications for marketing, email and social networking
- Individual rights including access to their data
- The implications of failing to comply with the Act
- Practical guidance on how to comply with the law
Who should attend?
This course will benefit business owners/managers, line managers, marketing and HR staff - in fact anyone involved with or responsible for personal data. All need practical guidance to ensure compliance and implement good practice.
Call 0845 8389 964. Alternatively, use the booking form below.