GWE Business West is bringing a trusted panel of experts together to offer up to the minute information on possible funding options available for your business.
Attend this dynamic seminar and you could benefit from:
- Networking over a bacon butty with like minded aspirational leaders of local business
- A fabulously educational presentation from Colin Hall-Tomkin of Jelf Group on the posible financial options available to you for business growth
- A generously informative presentation from David Goodall of Barclays Corporate
- A lively overview of Angel Investment process from Phil Tellwright of South West Angel Investor Network
- Learning from an actual case study on 'Why Angel Investment?'
- Understanding from Neil Higginson of GWE Business West, on how you could benefit (at no cost) from the Understanding Finance for Business Programme
- Having your questions answered at an open Q&A pannel with the speakers
- Viewing the fabulous and innovative Renishaw venue.
Date: 13th April 2011
Venue: Renishaw, Wotton-Under-Edge, Gloucestershire
To book: Places are limited, so to book your place online today