Some of the fastest-growing companies put public relations at the heart of their marketing strategy. As a new business owner, whether you DIY or delegate your own PR, you still need to understand what to look for and how to set SMART, achievable goals.
During this PR workshop we will cover:
- Key differences between advertising, PR and social media
- Hooks, angles and identifying your own newsworthy stories
- How to write a “meaty” press release
- How to successfully “sell- in” your story/article to an editor
- Tips on attention-grabbing headlines
- PR tools at your disposal
- Different press release despatch methods
- How to handle a media interview
- Monitoring and measuring media coverage
- Refining your PR campaigns and strategy
You will take away with you one press release, the outline of a PR strategy, checklists and an overview of where PR can help you build a lasting reputation that spreads the word and opens the door for you/your salespeople.