Medilink South West is the industry network for life science and healthcare sectors in the South West giving companies a competitive edge through expert business support, notification of relevant commercial opportunities and personal introductions to UK universities and the NHS.
Medilink supports innovation, new product development and diversification into the sector by providing focused events, identifying potential research and commercial opportunities and providing details of the latest funding competitions.
The network includes hundreds of companies and organisations across every aspect of the medical and healthcare sector, including product manufacturing; supply chain; materials and design; food processing and packaging and support services.
Medilink provides the knowledge and support to help your business grow and exploit opportunities. We bring together the NHS (clinical need), academia (technology), business (innovators, suppliers) and investors to drive industry competitiveness.
Join our network to:
- Gain access to a thriving national and regional Life Science and Healthcare business community
- Tap into advice and support on applying for funding and grants
- Benefit from facilitated introductions to other members
- Find potential research and commercial collaborators
- Get the chance to gain industry recognition by competing in the regional and national healthcare business awards
- Gain advice on IP and access to finance
Medilink South West is delivered by
Get in touch
We can provide the knowledge and support you need to help your business grow and exploit opportunities in the life science and healthcare sector.
Call our team today 03301 241 214.