We are proud winners of many awards.
Our values and the way we work at Business West strike a chord with our clients and resonate in our chosen markets, demonstrated by the awards we have won.
Most recent awards
Cyber Essentials is a Government-backed, industry-supported scheme to help organisations protect themselves against common online threats. It’s recommended by The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), whose job it is to uphold the GDPR in the UK, as ‘A good starting point’ for the cyber security of the IT you rely on to hold and process personal data. Business West has been independently accredited against Cyber Essentials scheme.
Organised by the ICC World Chambers Federation, Business West won the 2017 World Chambers Competition for the Best Job Creation and Business Development project - the Prime Minister even sent a congratulatory letter which acknolodged the magnitude of the win.
- Sunday Times Best 100 Not for Profit Companies (2014 - 2017)
- Fairtrade Business Awards (2014)
- World Chamber Federation Winner for Best International Project for Acorn Interactive
- Insider Magazine: International Business Adviser of the Year
- Our environmental Management Systems certification to the ISO 14001 standard demonstrates our commitment to the environment.
- Our Quality Management System certification to the ISO 9001 demonstrates our commitment to meeting our customer's requirements and improving our business processes.