The three key hubs focus on Trading through Brexit, Trading through Coronavirus and Finance.
As the leading business support organisation in the South West, look no further than these three key hubs for up-to-date information, support and advice.
Trading through Brexit
Our award-winning Trading Through Brexit service has helped 1000s of businesses over the last two years; addressing their biggest issues related to leaving the EU.
The hub is a great place to access our information directory & vital services to help businesses most impacted by Brexit, including Customs Declarations.
As the EU transition period comes to a close, we’re aware of the challenges businesses face. Let us guide you with our expertise on issues such as changes to Import and Export paperwork; identification and research into new markets; logistics and tariffs; standards and regulations and workforce and employment.
There are 4 main sections:
- Advice and Guidance – get answer to frequently asked questions, latest advice from HM Government and other useful links.
- Content & Resources – access our content directory including information and resources, addressing key issues and guidance from leading business professionals.
- Customs Declarations – Is your business ready for the extra documentation Brexit will bring?
- Brexit Support Services – A range of services designed to help your business through the transition period and beyond.
Trading through Coronavirus, Back to Business Hub
With the coronavirus pandemic impacting every sector and region in the UK, as well as the end of the EU transition period looming, we’re very aware of the challenges that lie ahead for businesses.
To help you improve business resilience and adjust to a changing business landscape, we’ve assembled a wide range of support services to offer a valuable suite of options that aims to help you get back to business.
The hub is divided into 4 main sections:
- Services – a list of business services we provide to get your business back up and running.
- Content and Resources – see the latest blog posts and resources to help you get your business back on track.
- Video and Podcast Series – the series aims to deliver specialist insights to help you make sense of any new government support schemes that have been announced, and to provide answers to various questions that you may have.
- Advice and Guidance – get answers to frequently asked questions from businesses, along with the latest advice from HM Government.
There is a specific section for our Chamber members with offers and schemes to help you get back to business. From discounted PR Services, free British Chambers of Commerce virtual events, tender alert service, free professional advice and of course our free Zoom around the Room events.
Knowing your financial options is key to successful business growth. Our Finance Hub will help you to explore, understand and access finance solutions that are right for your business, especially during these troubling times.
From equity, grant, debt and alternative solutions our Finance Hub provides key information on a wide range of options available, access to approved providers as well as the opportunity to discuss your needs with an adviser.
The hub is divided into 3 main sections:
- Explore the finance options available – from equity, debt, grants and alternative funding, our easy to access description will guide you through the options to help you choose the best finance solution for your business.
- Connect with finance providers - view a list of independent finance providers, some of whom may pay Business West an introduction fee. Details available on request. Other providers are available.
- Contact an advisor to discuss your options – our specialist advisors at Business West are happy to help. Please fill out the enquiry form and we’ll be in touch.
For any further guidance or support, your Chamber membership team is always here to help. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org