With just a week to wait until the South West Expo, the full schedule has now been released to whet the appetite of businesses across the South West.
South West Business & Community Expo is returning to STEAM for its fourth consecutive year on Thursday 30 June 2016. This year they have joined forces with Business West to create and even bigger and better event.
“With over 900 businesses and 120 exhibitors to connect with, and expert advice on tap all day, this year’s event is not to be missed,” says Alec Jones-Hall, Director of South West Expo.
Ian Larrard, Director of the Initiative in Swindon and Wiltshire, part of Business West added: “This year’s event caters for the all business fundamentals, from speed networking, to a mixture of free and paid workshops and five of the UK's Best keynote speakers. Businesses have the opportunity to walk away with new clients, top tips for growth and inspiration.”
The event is ideal for anyone thinking about starting a business or expanding. Everyone that registers and attends the expo will receive two free tickets to Newbury Racecourse and tickets to see Swindon Wildcats plus a goody bag with £100 worth of promotional offers,, to ensure you don’t miss out, book your place today at www.southwestexpo.co.uk
- 9.45am: Brad Burton - UK’s No1 Motivational Speaker, MD of 4N, Best Selling Author
- 10.45am: Julianne Ponan - Award Winning Young Entrepreneur, Female CEO!!
- 11.45am: Sgt Rick Clement - Double Amputee Afghanistan War Hero, Inspirational Speaker
- 12.45pm: Alison Edgar- The Entrepreneurial Godmother – Sales Hero!
- 1.45pm: Richard Woods - 2015 BBC Apprentice (Final 5), Marketing Genius, Branding Expert!!
- 9.30am – 11.00am: Build Brilliant Business Relation
- 10.00am: The critical reasons why your business can't afford to ignore the cloud
- 11.00am: FSB: Pensions auto-enrolment - how to fix it and forget it!
- 12.00pm: There's no such thing as a free lunch - or is there?
- 1.00pm: Stop Skills Shortage from affecting your business
- 1.30pm – 3.00pm: LinkedIn 90 Minute Masterclass
- 2.00pm: Protect your intellectual property
- 10.30am: Women’s Only Networking
- 11.30am: Speed Networking
- 12.30pm: Speed Networking
- 1.30pm: Speed Networking