Visitors to our website can choose to simply register or additionally join our Chambers of Commerce network as a member to receive different levels of online benefits:-
1. Website registration benefits:
Be part of something big - Business West works with and represents over 20,000 businesses across the region.
Register now and create your free online account today, to:-
- receive newsletter detailing relevant advice & opportunities
- access unlimited resources such as tenders & business guides
- comment on articles covering a wide range of business issues
2. Chambers of Commerce membership benefits:
Connect, share & grow - raise your business profile locally and nationally through the largest membership organisation in the South West.
Upgrade your online benefits
By joining the Chamber at any time you can unlock additional online benefits! These include a dynamic company profile within the business directory, and new tools to publish your content in the Members' area - including your formal tenders, business opportunities, events and blog posts. You can also renew your annual membership quickly online.
Overall, Chambers of Commerce members receive a wide range of benefits:-
- Raise your profile online, in the press and among your peers
- Opportunities to find new business and advance your sales pipeline
- Network with experienced and influential business leaders in the local area and beyond
- Have your views represented at a local and national level to decision makers who listen
- Gain preferential access to training, advice and support services to help your business grow
- Get help exporting via a well-established and experienced export documentation team
Chamber membership pricing 2016
Prices to join Chamber membership is annual and based on number of employees, as below:
- 0-9 employees: £250 + vat
- 10-99 employees: £450 + vat
- 100+ employees: £650 + vat
- Start-up rate: If you are in your first year of trading, please call the membership team to purchase this option on 0800 9802789.
Note: If you have not yet registered with the website but wish to join the Chamber you will be directed to register first and then will be able to continue to join Chamber membership.