Every day hundreds of public sector contracts notices worth more than £100,000 are published in the Supplement of the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU). These are opportunities from public bodies such as national and local government, NHS trusts and higher education institutions in the UK, EU, USA, Canada and the World Bank.
Our Tender Alert Service allows your company to receive details of contracts that are relevant to your sector.
Benefits of the Tender Alert Service include:
- Daily notifications - saving you time searching for sales leads
- A customised profile ensuring you receive notices that are relevant to your company
- Notification of contract awards and a search facility to find any past contract opportunities in your sector
- Access to extra information and support
- Expert advice on the procedures and legislation governing public sector tendering
- Searches for sub-threshold tenders on a number of UK databases
What does it cost?
The charged for our Tender Alert Service are:
£350 +VAT* (per annum)
£250 +VAT* (per annum for Business West Chamber and Initiative Members)
* These prices are subject to change