As a Chamber of Commerce member, you can access a range of benefits to help you to raise your profile and take advantage of opportunities to find new business
Raise Your Profile:-
Promote your business on our website
Get your company onto the Members' Directory. The Directory receives over 1,500 visitors a month and growing!
As well as the directory, as a Chamber member you can access a range of online publishing options to promote your:
- company profile & key staff members
- business opportunities
- news & blog posts
To do this simply log into your Chamber account on this website and upload your content.
Send us your story
Complete a short case study, Q&A form or write a blog and get your company featured in the Chamber eNews. It will also be published on our website and shared via our social media channels, increasing your online presence.
You can use a special Chamber member logo on your stationary or website to show customers and other businesses that you are part of the largest membership organisation in the region and a well respected and reputable company. Email email@example.com to request your logo.
Business West Chamber of Commerce Members receive a 20% discount on email advertising.
- Chamber eNews - 1,200 recipients. A monthly update exclusively for Chamber members (across Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire). It details business opportunities, dates for the diary, news and updates. Member prices start at £160 + VAT.
- What’s On – 6.5K recipients. A monthly events update of business events, networking and training in the South West, going to Chamber of Commerce members and the wider local community. Member prices start from £360 + VAT.
- Business-i – 8.5K recipients. A monthly newsletter providing expert advice and tips on best practice for SMEs, and information on key business opportunities to a broad business audience across the West of England and South West. Member prices start from £360 + VAT
One way of helping your business succeed is through sponsorship of events. Sponsorships are a great way for you to promote your business and its products or services. We host numerous events each year in a variety of venues, attracting hundreds of attendees or via our online event webinars. This presents a unique opportunity to reach a wide audience in a cost-effective way.
If you're interested in sponsoring an event contact the Events team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Access Business Opportunities:-
Discounted PR Services
Business West Chambers of Commerce has partnered with JournoLink PR to give you an easy and affordable way of getting your news in front of journalists who matter. Building your brand profile for your business and growing your exposure is an essential part of driving increased sales.
The platform provides you with the following tools: a press release distribution system, a media requests funcion and a media room builder. Through the Business West Chambers of Commerce partnership with JournoLink the cost for businesses is just £44 a month (+ VAT). Find out more
Online Member Tenders
Win potential new contracts by reviewing formal tenders published by fellow members, and post your own to secure the partner or supplier that you need to help your business grow. Business West also publishes its formal tenders under About Us.
Tender Alert Service
Every day hundreds of public sector contracts notices worth more than £100,000 are published in the Supplement of the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU). Our Tender Alert Service gives you daily notifications of contracts relevant to your sector.
Online Business Opportunities
Keep up to date with latest business opportunities posted by the member community across the region. Opportunities can range from desk space hire to volunteering, skills needed for a job or new supplier offers, to member to member offers.
Join the regions largest Linkedin and Twitter groups.
- LinkedIn: bwlinkedin.co.uk
- Twitter: @bw_businesswest
- Facebook: facebook.com/businesswest
One of our Business West Chamber members, Mark Field from DM Informatics tells us why he finds networking useful and gives his top 3 networking tips. He also talks about the positive benefits of Chamber membership for his business.