With over 2,400 staff across 100 key global markets, no other organisation is better equipped to help connect your business overseas.
Through the Department for International Trade (DIT) you can gain access to an experienced international trade adviser who will act as your guide to help develop your international business strategy.
Exporting is not as difficult as it may seem with bespoke, friendly advice from our International Trade team at DIT South West.
DIT services can open doors overseas to help you:
- Identify export opportunities
- Reach customers/business partners otherwise not accessible
- Overcome barriers to market entry or expansion
- Access powerful research to inform key decisions
- Improve overseas marketing strategy
If you are considering exporting, already reacting to enquiries from overseas, or been exporting for years, our international trade advisers have years of experience in all sectors to help you grow. So if you produce artisan biscuits, manufacture satellites or provide widgets to the oil and gas sector, our team can support you in your journey to secure lucrative contracts or sell on eCommerce marketplaces around the world.
You will receive one-to-one advice from our experts in intellectual property protection, market research, culture, eCommerce, digital marketing and how to get paid, all complemented with a range of webinars and events held in every county in the South West.
- Working with DIT has helped to steer us in the right direction, providing us with information on dealing with certain markets and pointing out common pitfalls. They also appreciate how important our brand is to us, and understand our desire to keep a close eye on how our products are represented in different markets.
How to get started
Get in touch and we can set your business up with one of our friendly international trade specialists who will answer your questions and assess your export capabilities.
Call us on 01275 370 944