Are you a family run business interested in growing your business with the aid of digital technologies?
Evolve Digital is a new fully funded programme for family run businesses in the South West of England, designed to boost productivity by encouraging the adoption of new technologies and business processes. It gives businesses the chance to step back and identify hotspots in their processes which could be improved with software and technology.
How we can help
This programme will provide you with tools and techniques to enhance your leadership capability. It will also help future proof your business by building confidence to explore new technologies.
By taking part you’ll help to inform government strategy to shape support for family businesses during these challenging times.
The programme will be delivered online over 3 months and will provide the tools to:
- Create a strategy to future proof your business for future generations.
- Prioritise areas where digital technology can transform your business.
- Undertake a project in your own business, to test out new digital ideas and accelerate digital adoption.
- Gain leadership skills and confidence to drive change and create competitive advantage.
Evolve Digital is fully funded, so free to eligible businesses.
- A family run business based in South West of England
- From any business sector, with 2-50 employees
- Operational for at least one year
- Participant must be a family member/owner/manager of business
How to get involved
Apply today using the enquiry form below. Successful applicants will be randomly allocated into two groups which will test different learning styles. You will either take part in an online interactive cohort, or you will have access to an online platform for self-directed learning.
Once you have applied for the programme, you will receive an email within 24 hours, asking some more questions to clarify your eligibility for Evolve Digital. This will be sent by one of our Enterprise team members. The closing date for both applications and for the email questions to be answered is 30th April 2021. We look forward to hearing from you.