Business Skills Advice Clinic - The Hive, Weston
Here in the West of England our low unemployment rate often means businesses struggle to find employees with the correct skills - this is where we can help!
Come and chat one-to-one with one of our Business Skills Advisers who can identify and tackle skills gaps in your business. They can connect you with local and national training providers and offer advice to ensure you get the most relevant, quality training.
Our free impartial skills support provides:
- advice on new apprenticeship standards and funding, covering 90% of training costs
- help to identify your skills and training needs
- advice on the best training solutions for your business
- access to relevant training providers
- guidance on how to attract and retain the best people
- advice on how to raise the profile of your employment opportunities
Sole trader? Why not book onto our 1 hour workshop to find out more about how we can help you through the Skills West project. We will provide an overview of the support available and you will have the chance to network with other small businesses in the area.
Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to find out how skills can support your business!