Creating a Marketing Plan
Want to learn how to create an effective marketing plan for your business?
The key to success for any start-up is to understand your customers, market, competition and how best to promote your product or service to get results.
This is where our workshop comes in. We'll take you through understanding your market and show you how to create your marketing plan step-by-step.
What will I learn?:
This workshop will focus on
- Market research
- Identifying your ideal customer, and learning how to attract them
- Pricing - how to set your ideal price point for profitability
- Setting objectives and tracking your sales
- Supply and distribution and how your business will operate – are there greener options to consider?
- How to promote your business and some of the options available
- Understanding who your competitors are, including what they are offering and what green values they have
What will I take away?
From attending this marketing workshop, you’ll:
- Have an understanding and knowledge of how to analyse the market
- Understand how to place your product and service in front of customers
- Understand ways to market and promote your business to encourage sales
- Be able to put together your own detailed marketing plan for your business
Who can attend?
***Please note, to book onto this event you must be a resident in Somerset, or your start-up business must have a registered Company’s House address in Somerset (this does not include North Somerset or BANES).***
Our series of workshops are open to pre-start up, start-up and re-start up businesses and social enterprises from residents in Somerset, or if a start-up, with a registered Company’s House address in Somerset.
How much does it cost?
These workshops are free to attend for residents who either live or have a registered business in Somerset. This project is funded by the UK Government through the UK Community Renewal Fund.
Can you offer support after the workshop?
We are currently offering a suite of workshops for pre-start up, start-up and re-start up businesses, which cover a whole range of topics to benefit your business now, and in the future. We encourage you to sign up for the whole series to really boost your business.
The workshops are:
- Idea Development, Business Planning and Finance
- Creating a Marketing Plan
- Access to Funding
- Introduction to Sustainability
- Creating a Sustainability Plan
- Digital Marketing
Our expert business advisers are also able to offer 1 to 1 mentoring support. Get in touch to find out more. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is funded by the UK Government through the UK Community Renewal Fund.
The UK Community Renewal Fund is a UK Government programme for 2021/22. This aims to support people and communities most in need across the UK to pilot programmes and new approaches to prepare for the UK Shared Prosperity Fund. It invests in skills, community and place, local business, and supporting people into employment. For more information, visit https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/uk-community-renewal-fund-prospectus