Funding and Finance Fortnight: How to access European grant funding
Learn how to access research and innovation funding from the EU's Horizon Europe - a scheme with a €95.5 billion budget until 2027.
Our Funding and Finance Fortnight webinar will explore the array of Horizon Europe funding opportunities and what it takes to be successful.
We’ll explain exactly what the grant assessors are looking for, and how to create a stand-out application.
Bold, clear and simple writing will be key and our speakers will demonstrate how to communicate your proposition properly, making the assessor’s ‘yes’ decision as simple as possible.
We’ll also explain how to avoid the common pitfalls, how to present your financials and how to manage the process effectively from beginning to end.
- What grants are available to UK businesses?
- Which organisations can receive funding?
- What project activities can be funded?
- What support is available for businesses wishing to apply?
- Hints and tips from the experts on how to submit a watertight application
At the end of the webinar, you will have a better understanding of:
- The innovation funding landscape, including Horizon Europe and Eurostars
- Eligibility: what stage of your innovation journey you should be at and what international partnerships you should be developing
- Essential groundwork: how to prepare your financials, gather critical information and manage time from beginning to end
Who should participate in the webinar?
- High-growth innovative businesses, especially those with international partners or those who wish to collaborate internationally
Additional individual support following webinar:
- Specialist-led, bespoke growth support from Innovate UK EDGE
- Dr Ben Masheder, Access to Funding and Finance Manager, Innovate UK EDGE
- Ben Morris, Eureka Eurostars Programme Manager, Innovate UK
About Innovate UK EDGE
Innovate UK EDGE is a key part of the UK innovation agency’s investment in the innovative businesses that drive economic growth. We complement Innovate UK project funding with bespoke, specialist-led support for ambitious businesses.