Innovation Funding & Business Growth Finance
As an innovator, what grant funding, equity investment and debt finance is available to you? What are the options, where do you find it, and how do you get it?
Join our webinar as we explore all this and more, including:
What a grant entails; the types of projects that are fundable, application processes, strategy, tips-and-tricks, and what support is available.
The debt / equity finance options; who should be looking at them, and where to find support in getting them.
Other key takeaways:
- How to assess the suitability of a grant for your project
- Strategic considerations in building a strong grant application
- Maximising your chances of a successful grant application
- Finance options for you and your business
- Assessing and finding suitable debt finance providers to suit your business needs
- Equity finance – is it right for you?
- Getting yourself ready for equity investment
- A list of references and tools
Who should attend the webinar?
Business Owners, Financial Officers, Technology Managers, and key business decision makers
Innovate 2021 webinar series
This webinar is part of Enterprise Europe Network South West’s 'Innovate 2021’ series tackling current challenges and building for growth in design thinking, funding & finance, leadership strategy and intellectual property.
We’ll also be covering the wider bespoke support available from EEN and how our advisers can help you create a more resilient, sustainable path to recovery and growth. Click here to view details and register for other webinars.
Speaker: Dr Ben Masheder, Access to Funding and Finance Manager, EEN South West
Ben leads a team of highly experienced grant funding, equity investment and debt finance specialists supporting hundreds of innovative businesses across the South West to fund their projects, find solutions to challenging financial requirements, and grow their companies in the best way for them. In the past few years, the team has raised over £20m for some of the most innovative companies in the region.