Meet the adviser: Breakfast Business Skills Advice Clinic
Every morning during Digital Bristol Week come down and meet with one of our Business Skills Advisers at the Energy Hub, Watershed,
Book a slot, grab a coffee and a croissant and tell us about your business - discuss any skills challenges you are facing or gain information on training solutions that will allow your business to benefit from increased effectiveness in the market place.
How we can help:
- Analysis of your organisational skills needs
- Consultation with a specialist sector skills adviser
- Access to the best and most relevant training providers
- Advice on apprenticeships / apprenticeship levy
- Advice on the best training solutions for your business
- Guidance on up-skilling your existing workforce
- Support with internships and work experience
Our specialist skills advice service can connect you with local and national training providers to ensure you and your staff receive access to quality and responsive training.
This service is impartial and free to businesses in the West of England.
If you can't make it do drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org