Skills West Business Advice Clinic - Business Lounge, Weston Library
Business West are holding Skills Advice Clinics to help you identify and tackle skills gaps in your business.
Your people are key to productivity and business growth. Here in the West of England our low unemployment rate often means businesses struggle to find employees with the correct skills. This is where we can help.
Come chat with our Business Skills Adviser who can identify and tackle skills gaps in your business. We can also connect you with local and national training providers to ensure you get the most relevant, quality training.
Our free impartial skills support provides:
- advice on new apprenticeship standards and funding, covering 90% of training costs
- help to identify your skills and training needs
- advice on the best training solutions for your business
- access to relevant training providers
- guidance on how to attract and retain the best people
- advice on how to raise the profile of your employment opportunities
Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to find out how skills can support your business!