Social media advertising to find new overseas customers - Bristol
This social media advertising workshop will explain how and why you should embrace social media platforms to create real growth in international markets.
It's a small world and almost everyone these days uses social media. But is your business using social media advertising to its full potential? There are endless ways to engage with new customers on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter and we are here to help you learn the best strategy for your business.
This hands-on workshop will explain how and why you should embrace these platforms to create real growth in international markets. From direct sales to brand awareness to lead generation, you will learn how to access new territories and increase sales through some of the most popular platforms around today.
- Welcome and introduction
- Social Media Platforms and how they relate to your routes to market
- Interactive session: Setting objectives for social media advertising campaigns
- Overview of support available with the Export 4 Growth Programme
- Understanding different types of social media adverts
- "Real world" advert creation for Facebook and Instagram international audiences
This workshop will form the basis of a suite of free support you can access to help grow your business and reach international markets with the Export for Growth programme.
Who is this event for?
This social media advertising workshop is for South-West businesses who are looking to target overseas customers. Regrettably, we are unable to accept intermediaries or service providers.
Book early to avoid disappointment