Strategic Market Planning - Salisbury
On this 1-day workshop you'll identify where your business sits in the market place and create a strategic marketing plan based on your long term business goals and short term objectives, set in the context of a period of difficult trading for Salisbury & Amesbury.
During the workshop you will:
- Identify your target audience, market niche, and unique selling point (USP).
- Use this to create a marketing plan and messaging with your target audience in mind.
- Test your business and marketing ideas in a collaborative group environment, facilitated by an experienced business adviser.
- Have the chance to get one-to-one support from our business growth adviser.
If you’ve been affected by a downturn in trade and loss of footfall because of the difficult trading situation in Salisbury and Amesbury, this is an opportunity to get a fresh perspective on your marketing activities, to consider new routes to market and work under the guidance of an experienced business adviser.
Over the course of the day you’ll cultivate the tools and insight that will help you grow your business, connect with other business owners, and get started on the best marketing strategy for your business at this time.
After attending this workshop:
- You’ll be able to look at your past marketing efforts and pinpoint the areas that were costing money with little return on your investment.
- Your new strategic plan will change the way you market your business and help you to identify opportunities to reach customers, attract new business and do more for less.
- You’ll be better able to recover and to start growing your business.
Who should attend?
The Strategic Market Planning workshop has been created for small business owners. The focus is on smart marketing to aid business recovery and enable business growth through strategic marketing, and there will be plenty of actionable content for businesses of all types.
#wegrowthhub #sales #startup