The Trade Horizons Roadshow - Bristol
The Trade Horizons Roadshow is coming to Bristol this June to provide local businesses with the advice and tools needed to prepare for Brexit and to take advantage of future international sales opportunities.
Hear from Innocent Drinks’ Head of Brand, Dan Germain, who will share his export story. Dan will be joined by Brexit expert David Pothecary, who will focus on life outside the European Union and explain customs implications that may affect your business.
On the day, you’ll also hear from Will Higham, a consumer futurist who will give an overview of global trends, emerging markets, and his predictions on important opportunities for growth in international trade. Brexit strategists, Katrina McWhinnie and Frances Fawcettwho also be presenting their views on why Brexit is an opportunity that needs to be seized.
Following the keynote sessions, you are free to explore the Export Advice Zones where you can access a wide range of free support tailored to the needs of your business.
09:30 - Arrival and networking
10:00 - The morning will consist of 4 keynote speakers:
- Leading UK brand, Innocent Drinks, Head of Brand, Dan Germain
- Brexit Expert, David Pothecary
- Consumer Futurist, Will Higham
- Brexit Strategists, Katrina McWhinnie& Frances Fawcett
13:00 – Networking Lunch and the opportunity to browse the Match-Making Expo area and meet local service providers who can help with all aspects of overseas trade.
13:45 – 17:00: Choose the right Export Advice Zones for your business and access a wide range of free support tailored to you.
- Export Essentials Zone – a series of 30 min drop-in seminars for companies who are considering exporting for the first time, providing guidance on how to get started and grow your exports.
- Global Growth Zone - a series of 30 min drop-in seminars focussing on more technical/advanced subjects for those already exporting who want to increase their export activity into new markets, including accessing complex high-growth markets outside of the EU.
- Meet the Expert Zone -Private consultations with a leading expert, such as Brexit Health Check, IP advice, Business Pitch Coaching.These consultations must be booked in advance.
Follow us on Twitter & tell us you're coming @export4growth #TradeHorizons