Using Social Media In Your Business - February
This subsidised workshop is for Swindon and Wiltshire based registered companies or sole traders only. This workshop is part of the SME Growth Programme funded by the European Regional Development Fund, Swindon Borough Council and Wiltshire Council.
This workshop is perfect for you if you want to know how social media can be more effective for your business and how to manage your social media effectively.
There are lots of social media opportunities and we will be discussing which ones will best suit your business, how they work together and what these opportunities can bring to your business.
During the workshop we will cover:
- Communicating with your audience through social media
- An effective strategy for enhanced customer engagement
- Understanding the tools to discover which social media platforms are important to your business
- What you should be doing with your social media traffic
- What content you can share on the different platforms
- How to capture your audience.
- Discover tools you can use to monitor social media activity
- Learn the importance of Video, Podcast, Live Streaming, Facebook Groups, Twitter Lists, Instagram, Pinterest
You will also have access to resources that you can use to support your business online.
For more information, contact our team on 01275 376 233.
Please note this workshop is only available to businesses trading in the Swindon and Wiltshire area as it is funded by Wiltshire council, this entitles you to join the ‘SME Growth programme’ where you can receive 12 hours of free business support. Due to the limited spaces on this workshop, we can only accept one person per business, ideally the business owner.
Spaces are limited to maximise the benefit for attendees, so book now to secure your place!
#wegrowthhub #sales #startup
We take your data very seriously and are committed to the privacy and security of it. OurPrivacy Statementexplains the types of personal data we may collect about you and how we’ll store and handle that data, and keep it safe.
From time to time Business West provides information highlighting its services and other relevant opportunities that may be of interest to its members and the wider business community. If you don’t wish to receive these communications, pleaseupdate your preferences. Alternatively, you can unsubscribe from any marketing emails you receive.