Using Social Media In Your Business - Swindon
This workshop is perfect for you if you run your own small business and want to learn how to manage your social media effectively.
There are lots of social media platforms and we will be discussing which ones best suit your business, how they work together and how you should be using them to see great results..
During the workshop we will cover:
- Communicating with your audience through social media
- An effective strategy for enhanced customer engagement
- Understanding the tools to discover which social media platforms are important to your business
- What you should be doing with your social media traffic
- What content you can share on the different platforms
- How to capture your audience
- Tools you can use to monitor social media activity
- The importance of Video, Podcast, Live Streaming, Facebook Groups, Twitter Lists, Instagram, Pinterest
You will also have access to resources that you can use to support your business online.
For more information, contact our team on 01275 376 233.
Spaces are limited to maximise the benefit for attendees, so book now to secure your place!
#wegrowthhub #sales #startup
We take your data very seriously and are committed to the privacy and security of it. OurPrivacy Statementexplains the types of personal data we may collect about you and how we’ll store and handle that data, and keep it safe.
From time to time Business West provides information highlighting its services and other relevant opportunities that may be of interest to its members and the wider business community. If you don’t wish to receive these communications, pleaseupdate your preferences. Alternatively, you can unsubscribe from any marketing emails you receive.