You Can Export - International Sales Strategy
This DIT South West masterclass will provide a core understanding of how to create an export sales strategy, as well as explore strategic export account management.
The programme is entirely workshop based, so many of the discussions will take place in groups around the room. This will enable each delegate to test their ideas with the others in the room and pull further ideas from their colleagues.
The goals for attending this masterclass are:
- Create an understanding of the structure of an export sales strategy.
- Develop the ideas, processes and controls for developing an effective sales strategy.
- Understand effective target creation and the relationship to activity.
- Understand the goals of strategic account management.
- Understand how to create an account review process.
- Develop the processes for customer analysis and growth planning.
There will also be a short 30 minute presentation to 'Get Ready for Brexit' at the end of this session delivered by a representative for the Department for International Trade. This is a practical session to help exporting businesses prepare for Brexit.
Follow the 'Book today' button to find out more.