Our latest Local Sector Skills Statements report on local sector knowledge and expertise, plus wider regional and national intelligence.
Gain insight about skills challenges in your sector, notable achievements and skills priorities and objectives for 2018/2019.
Each of the statements address the following themes:
- Improve Careers Education Information Advice and Guidance (CEIAG)
- Improve the quality and responsiveness of local education and training
- Increase apprenticeship starts and availability of higher apprenticeships
- Engage SMEs in the active retention of staff through programmes of skills development and training to ensure increased productivity and sustainable growth.
- Support SMEs to be inclusive and effective in staff recruitment
The themes have been defined by the West of England Local Enterprise Partnership.
Download the Local Sector Skills Statement for your sector:
These statements have been designed for education providers and businesses to inform decision making and identify objectives for investment in training and development of curriculums.
Have a question?
If you have any specific skills questions or would like to speak to one of our advisers about your business' skills requirements, simply let us know. Call us on 0330 124 4446 or submit your enquiry today.