Reach a wide audience using a range of online profile-raising publishing tools and other promotional opportunities. With around 45K visitors to our website each month over the last year, get your events, blogs, news, tenders and offers seen.
Chamber members can use their online tools to access a range of online publishing options to promote their business to fellow businesses through the local Chamber network across Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire & Wiltshire.
Chamber Members can post:
- Company profile on the members’ directory- the Directory receives over 2,450 visitors a month and growing!
- Events and webinars - a great way to promote your latest events
- Company news - share your news stories with a wider audience
- Blog posts, Q&As & Case studies - tell your story to members across our wide network.
- Business opportunities - share latest offers from desk space to skills requests
- Tenders - find and publish formal tenders to secure future business
Business West Chambers of Commerce has partnered with JournoLink PR to give you an easy and affordable way of getting your news in front of journalists who matter. Building your brand profile for your business and growing your exposure is an essential part of driving increased sales.
The platform provides you with the following tools:
- A press release distribution system, enabling users to send news stories to a targeted database of over 10,000 journalists, and analytics to track who's interested.
- A media requests function, enabling journalists to access, through you, commentators and spokespersons from businesses relevant to the request.
- A media room builder, enabling you to build and manage a press page for your website, which automatically updates when press releases are distributed via the platform.
Through the Business West Chambers of Commerce partnership with JournoLink, the cost for businesses is just £44 a month (+ VAT).
Advertising & Sponsorship
A great way to promote and get your business Infront of a wide audience. Business West Chamber of Commerce Members receive a 20% discount on all email advertising.
- Chamber eNews - 1,200 recipients. A monthly update exclusively for Chamber members (across Bristol, Bath, Glos and Wilts). It details business opportunities, dates for the diary, news and updates. Member prices start at £160 + VAT.
- What’s On – 6.5K recipients. A monthly update of business events, networking and training in the South West, going to Chamber of Commerce members and the wider local community. Member prices start from £360 + VAT.
- Business-i – 8.5K recipients. A monthly newsletter providing expert advice and tips on best practice for SMEs, and information on key business opportunities to a broad business audience across the West of England and South West. Member prices start from £360 + VAT
3 ways you can connect with us today
Joining online is really easy
and takes just a few
Arrange a Zoom meeting
Set up a virtual meeting to talk to one of the Membership team by Zoom or phone.
Try out one of our events first
Join us at a Chamber event and meet some of our friendly members first.