Letters of Credit completed for you
A letter of credit is a guarantee from a bank that a seller will receive a payment due from a particular buyer. The bank will guarantee that the seller will receive a specified amount of money within a certain timeframe. The bank will require that strict terms are met and will want to receive certain documents as proof.
Our expert team can help.
We are leaders in export documentation preparation and can take the hassle out of Letters of Credit for your business. Our team of experienced staff will use their strong relationships with all the major global banks to ensure that you receive payment on time for your exports. We deliver a fully managed, comprehensive service that conforms to Letter of Credit requirements with a view to securing payment for your goods.
Benefits to you
- Advice on Letter of Credit terms.
- Preparation of all shipment documents.
- Compliance checks for third-party documents.
- Liaison with freight forwarders, shipping companies, inspection agents etc.
- Advice on Incoterms® 2020.
- Arrangement of cargo insurance.
- Presentation of all documents to the bank within agreed deadlines
Apply for a Letter of Credit
Simply complete the enquiry form below and one of our advisers will be in touch to discuss your specific requirements.