On the 8th November 2019 at Aerospace Bristol and in front of the iconic Concorde, The Bristol Technology Showcase will launch as a cornerstone addition to the Bristol Technology Festival. Bringing together first-in-class insights, fascinating debates and world class exhibitors to explore emerging technologies and the 4th industrial revolution.
The 4th Industrial Revolution is going to bring unparalleled change to businesses and society and it's critically important that we talk, discuss and debate some of the issues that lay ahead. If you haven't seen it before, take a look at this World Economic Forum video as it's a great insight to this new technological era.
Since we began this project nearly 12 months ago, we’ve worked hard to ensure we bring together senior decision makers from organisations that are currently feeling the pain of an ever changing digital transformation landscape. Our aim is to connect Bristol and wider regional based solutions to business leaders to help solve these demands.
We’re proud that the showcase will attract decision makers from industries including Utilities, Legal, Financial Services, Insurance, Education, Manufacturing, Professional Services, Aviation, Technology, Logistics, Telecommunications and more.
As anyone knows, Bristol and the wider region is not short of innovative game-changing companies and we are already set to welcome the likes of XMOS, Ultraleap, Bristol Robotics Laboratory, KETS Quantum Security, University of Bristol, Osborne Clarke, LettUS Grow, cxpartners and many more to connect with potential new customers under the wings of Concorde on the 8th November - there really couldn’t be a better setting to break the ice.
We're also delighted to be working with the West of England Combined Authority and Business West and many of the organisations highlighted in this video working on the Local Industrial Strategy.
Alongside our roster of killer keynotes, the Bristol Technology Showcase will play host to a number of intimate seminars and panel discussions for business leaders designed to spark mission-critical insights and dialogue into digital transformation, and importantly how businesses in the South West region can impact their organisations.
If you are leading your technology strategy or are looking at new innovative ways to evolve your business, Bristol Technology Showcase has plenty to offer to listen to and experience. Voice, next generation Cyber Security, Haptic, AI, Robotics, Ethics, Customer Trust, Regulation, Skills and Capabilities and many more. Here’s just a few snippets of what’s on offer:
- “The Trust Gap” debate with Giles Colborne, Founder of CX Partners who will lead a debate on the challenges of maintaining trust with customers with new technologies in play.
- Listen to debates on the future of work and consider where some of the key challenges are likely to exist in your organisation. New skills? Retiring skills? Employee transition and wellbeing, what do you need to think about in a time of unparalleled change?
- Listen to Katherine Bennett CBE, Senior Vice President of Airbus leading a key discussion in the Future's Room on the Future of Industrial High Value Design.
- Join Professor Mark Skilton, Professor of Practice and Industry Director of the Artificial Intelligence Innovation Network and other panellists and listen to how regulators and policy makers are dealing with speed and the risk of technological change. With many industries looking at advanced technologies, how is this affecting policy and who's leading the way?
- Listen to the debate on AI and Ethics where Dr Zara Nanu, CEO of Gapsquare and other industry leaders with debate and provide insights on some of the key issues in this area.
- Listen to Dr Paul Neil, VP of Product and Marketing at XMOS talk about the next generation of Voice capabilities and what consumers can expect in the future.
- Listen to Jonny Codling, VP of Product ad Ultraleap giving an amazing insight on the Future of Interaction through their world class technologies.
Bristol Technology Showcase is designed to allow deep meaningful conversations at all levels, from killer world class keynotes, intimate specific talks and a world class exhibition everything we have done is to inspire meaningful engagement and conversation between delegates and our partners.
Our closing keynote is being delivered by globally renown Humanist and Futurist Gerd Leonhard. CEO of the Future's Agency, Gerd will be delivering an impactful closing keynote to provide his insights on exponential change and some of the major issues that will challenge us all. Here's an insight into his ideas on the future.
As a delegate, you'll have access to all areas. The main stage under Concorde, all of the keynotes in the Future's Room and all of the exhibitors where you can get hands on with some of these advanced technologies. You'll also gain access to fireside chats and be able to network with hundred's of other delegates. And to keep you going, you'll have all day refreshments on hand!
Business West members are eligible to a 10% discount which you can redeem using this Eventbrite link.
If you would like any further information, please feel free to contact me on Nick.Rutherford@bristoltechnologyshocase.com or on 07585 664398.