Working in partnership with other Community Interest Companies; The Shropshire Community Project and EcoSave UK, we are well placed to assist Charities, Non-Profits and Corporate Organisations of all shapes and sizes in a number of ways:
• Assist Organisations to source energy at the optimum price without having to pay huge fees to brokers (or the broker hiding huge commissions in the price you pay for your energy).
• Assist Organisations to reduce energy usage through installation of energy efficient technologies and/or renewable technologies.
• Investigate additional non-core costs such as telecoms, waste, water, stationery
• Provide Organisations with discounted furniture for their sites
• Donate furniture, money and resources
• Assist with fundraising initiatives
With decades of experience in the energy market place, the team at Community Power UK CIC are well placed to assist you in achieving the optimum energy contracts for your Organisation. Utilising an Organisation which negotiates 3.9Twh (3,900,000,000 Kwh) of energy per annum across 28,000 sites and 21 Suppliers, you can be sure you are in the right place to get the very best energy contracts for your Organisation.
Some of the Organisations we are currently assisting include; AGA, Concept, Cotswold Inns & Hotels, Family Care Trust, Gulliver’s Theme Parks, Hoshizaki, Johnson Controls, Libra Systems, Nisa, The Space Place, Premier, Severn Hospice, Single Source and TSI Packing.
Some of the Charities we currently support include; The Yellow Ribbon Cause, YSS, YMCA, Victim Support, Telford Crisis Support, TACT, stay, The Salvation Army, ssafa, MANINPLACE, KIP, ageUK, citizens advice and British Red Cross.
Please feel free to get in touch if you feel we may be of assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org