Attention to all those in the creative industries! Be part of our 3-day Open House at Future Leap Clifton, where we are excited to open the doors to our new Media Studios.
Book a complimentary 2-hour booking slot in either the Film Studio or Podcast Studio!
Join us on the27th, 28th (9am – 7pm), and 29th February (9am – 6pm)to explore these incredible studios. This is a golden opportunity to test our state-of-the-art facilities located in our environmentally friendly Clifton hub.
Our Podcast Studio has been custom designed with visual podcasting in mind to include a stylish layout, as well as high quality audio and film equipment. We also have a separate recording and mixing/control room.
Our large Film Studio has space for rehearsal, event hire, or studio hire with built-in lighting.
Don’t miss this chance to experience innovation and creativity firsthand.
To secure your FREE 2-hour slot,reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To celebrate this Open House event, we are hostingFuture Leap Year Networking Drinks6:30pm to 8pm on 29th February in the Media Studios Event Space (free to join with or without anopenhousebooking).
- Booking is essential andcan be made by contacting email@example.com. Booking time must include set up and pack down.
- Your free booking can be claimed for either the Film Studio or Podcast Studio and use of the rooms are free of charge for up to 2 hours. Additional time can be purchased at our standard rates but must be pre-booked as extensions may not be guaranteed on the day.
- Your free booking includes either the use of the podcast recording studio (Single track Audio and Video recordings) or hire of the Chroma Green Screen Film studio with lighting (Fresnel Spotlights and Soft lights with daylight and soft light settings).
- Tea and coffee for a maximum of 10 people is included.
Unless you are confident in using the equipment provided it’s strongly recommend you book a technician to support with your recording, this starts from £30 p/h + VAT.Booking a technical manageris required for Video and recordings unless you are familiar with the kit.Our technical managers require 30 minutes of set up which should be factored into your recording and booking time, minimum of 2 hours including 30 minutes set up.Not included:
- Technician, SD cards, additional equipment hire, extra time, catering. All of these can be booked as an additional cost.
If you are booking without a technicianthen you must be competent to use the equipment provided or have an experienced technician with you.For more info on the kit and set up please see our brochures on our website.If you have any questions about the set up, equipment, offer or simply want to discuss your idea then please get in touch and arrange a call with one of our team.Please note that our Clifton hub is not wheelchair accessible.