Due to securing funding for a new ERDF programme, we have a vacancy within the Enterprise Department. We are recruiting for a Project Co-ordinator reporting to our Project Manager / Head of Enterprise.
This is a permanent full time role which open to internal and external candidates.
Business West is the largest business membership organisation in the region. 21,000 businesses trust us to help them start and grow and lobby government on their behalf. We are one of the Times 100 best not-for-profit organisations to work for.
- To provide administrative and customer service support to its clients and service delivery team
- To support the set up and the delivery of projects ensuring there is a collaborative, innovative and qualitative approach to meeting and exceeding contracted outputs and targets
- To maintain and support the Company’s position and credibility in the marketplace and ensure that project benefits are communicated and understood by Chamber and Initiative members.
Budgetary responsibilties: N/A
Line management reponsibilities: N/A
- Act as the first point of contact for all enterprise services enquiries and requests.
- Undertake the relevant eligibility checks relevant for each project/contract.
- Allocate clients to an appropriate advisor and ensure that the referral is made in a timely fashion.
- Carry out regular telephone-based client reviews and take appropriate action based on feedback.
- Support the Business Startup Advisors to aid the customer to achieve aims, objectives and outputs on the projects.
- Support the customers by signposting to other relevant Business West services at the appropriate time.
- Make arrangements and preparations for meetings/workshops/training events and carry out relevant follow-up, including evaluation reports.
- Represent the department at networking events and exhibitions.
- Ensure that all client data is logged onto the relevant CRM systems as per the specific contract requirements.
- Co-ordinate purchase orders and invoicing in line with company procedures and policies.
- Maintain the client files so they comply with both internal and external quality procedures and checks/audits.
- To support programmes, projects and service contracts within the Enterprise Services Team in regards to their day-to-day operations.
- To prepare management information including reports, figures and forecasts.
- Collaborate with other departments and projects to ensure benefits of cross-functional working are achieved.
- To provide high quality advice and hands on support to businesses.
- To support the relationship with external contractors in line with Company and relevant project procurement policies.
- To ensure, that the benefits of a project are communicated and understood by other area’s of Business West to aid internal referrals to our programme of support.
- To set and maintain standards of service delivery and professionalism, in accordance with Company and contractual requirements, policies and customer expectations.
- To be part of an innovative culture within the Company.
Other tasks / duties
- To operate within Company policies and best practices including Equal Opportunities policies, Health & Safety guidelines, Quality and accounting procedures
- To uphold the Company’s values
- To represent the Company at meetings and events
- To participate in personal job related development and training as required by the line manager
- Occasional unsociable hours
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the post-holder is required to perform, from time to time, any other reasonable duties that may be assigned by their Line Manager.
The close date for this role is Thursday 18th January 2018 at 12 noon. Interviews will be held on the 25th & 26th January 2018
The full Job Description, Application Form and Equal Opportunities Form can be downloaded to complete. Completed forms to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Thursday 18th January 2018.
Business West is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
Please note that the HR Department will not be available from 21st December 2017 to 2nd January 2018 for any queries.
This position is funded by the European Regional Development Fund