/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
Quarter are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to be based within our wider marketing team in Clifton.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday, usually in normal office hours (though some flexibility may sometimes be required if there are networking events to attend in the evenings).
Who are we looking for?
Reporting to the Head of Design and Marketing, this would be a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a target driven and proactive sales role. You will be a go-getter who is confident forging new relationships and closing business through face-to-face, telephone, and email communication. You will be enthusiastic about what the company can offer our partners and will be able to convey that to build relationships city-wide.
Salary: Package (including bonuses) of circa £23,000 per annum
As Business Development Executive you will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing a positive corporate image of the organisation and growing awareness of our brands
- Meeting outreach targets (both to new contacts and to existing partners)
- Attending selective networking and award events and trade shows to make new contacts
- Taking advantage of all sales and marketing opportunities
- Managing relationships and partnerships with organisations in Bristol and beyond in order to grow direct revenue
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be tenacious and have a target driven approach
- Have experience in a pro-active sales or relevant hospitality role
- Have an outgoing and engaging personality and enjoy meeting new people
- Have a willingness to pick up the phone and make outgoing calls with regularity
What’s in it for you?
- Internal and external training to allow you to succeed in this role
- A competitive remuneration package with generous monthly bonuses and benefits
- The opportunity to be part of an experienced and committed Marketing team
- Excellent progression opportunities!
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date on Friday 28th February 2020.