At the end of September 2018 I am retiring from my position at Hayles and Howe Ltd in Bristol and we are at present looking for my replacement. Following is more information about the position:
Hayles and Howe is an Ornamental Plastering company based in Bristol.
An opportunity has arisen within our company for an Office (BMS) Manager, the position is a strategic position and covers a diverse range of activities. The role acts as a pivotal point of communication between the directors, staff, suppliers and customers and requires strong leadership and time management skills. As a BMS Manager we are looking for skills that encompass a knowledge of ISO management systems in particular ISO9001:2015 transition and internal auditing. A degree level entry in business management would be an advantage in this position or strong experience and a successful background in business development. The role will require high energy and resilience with a passion to succeed.
The hours are 40 hours a week Monday -Friday - 8am - 5.00pm.
Who we are looking for?
• A senior leader who will play a key role in helping the company to achieve their growth objectives.
• A persuasive communicator who is confident identifying and working with senior decision makers and delivery teams, who will make things happen.
• An innovator who can design solutions and services.
• An individual who can work as part of a team but is equally comfortable in a stand-alone role.
What do we need you to do?
• Identify sources of business improvements and take responsibility for the introduction of measurable targets/KPI’s.
• Build personal credibility and develop relationships with existing and new customers and suppliers/sub-contractors.
• Develop and execute a comprehensive business plan with the management team.
What do you need?
• Strong experience and a successful background in a business development role.
• A knowledge of ISO9001:2015 and internal auditing. Further knowledge of ISO14001:2015 and ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management would be an advantage.
• Ideally degree educated in business management.
• High energy with excellent presentation skills.
• Self-motivated and initiative orientated with a desire to get things done
If you are dynamic, tenacious and resilient with a passion to succeed, who will thrive in a collaborative environment, please forward your CV outlining current remuneration to Jenny Harrison: firstname.lastname@example.org