Teambuilding, team bonding or just beating the boss,
we can help your company with one, or all, of these.
At Mendip Shooting Ground we have the facilities to bring the best out in your team.
Indoor team activities: (We have 3 meeting rooms to accommodate from 10 to 60 people)
• Can you come together as a team to problem solve?
• Who are the hidden gems within your company of whom the rest of the team may be unaware?
• We can include ice breakers, table top activities and some serious “techie” type challenges to get everyone’s grey matter aching.
• Discover who’s who in the brains department.
• Who are the leaders and who actually knows what’s what?
• Clay shooting - We specialise in clay shooting and have done for 50 years
• Air rifles - A variety of ranges, indoor and outdoor, testing the sharpest of shooters
• Archery – Maid Marion or Robin Hood?
• Paintballing – Finally, a chance to release some of that adrenaline with colleagues
Many of your team may not have shot before, so here is a chance to learn a new skill, with work colleagues, with just a little competitive edge.
Mendip Shooting Ground is a family owned and run business established in 1950. We are proud to be running our shooting facilities to an exceptionally high standard giving our club and corporate clients some of the best clay target shooting in the Southwest of England. The newly opened Club House – September 2017, laid out over three floors, including “Shooters Rest”, our new 50 seat restaurant, 3 meeting rooms, reception and gun shop, provide superb facilities for both private and corporate shooters alike