Become part of a vibrant business community where you can share ideas, access new opportunities and generate leads for your business.
With a ready-made community of people from businesses of all sizes and sectors, you can easily connect with fellow business people through our local Chambers of Commerce in Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire.
What is included as part of Chamber of Commerce membership?
- A dynamic company profile within the business directory
- New tools to share your advice and services on our website
- Use of the Business West Member logo
- Exclusive offers on Business West events and services
- 30 minutes of free advice over the phone from local legal, accountancy or HR firms
Overall, Chambers of Commerce members receive a wide range of benefits:-
- Raise your profile online, in the press and among your peers
- Opportunities to find new business and advance your sales pipeline
- Network with experienced and influential business leaders in the local area and beyond
- Have your views represented at a local and national level to decision makers who listen
- Gain preferential access to training, advice and support services to help your business grow
- Get help exporting via a well-established and experienced export documentation team
Chamber membership pricing
Prices to join Chamber membership is annual and based on number of employees, as below:
If you are in your first year of trading, please contact our membership team.
- 0 - 9 employees: £250 + VAT
- 10 - 99 employees: £450 + VAT
- 100+ employees: £650 + VAT
As the UK’s largest Chamber of Commerce, we also have over 100 business advisors for you to talk to. From starting up and innovating, to growing and expanding overseas, we’ve got you covered.
One of our new Business West Chamber members, Mark Field from DM Informatics tells us why he finds networking useful and gives his top 3 networking tips. He also talks about the positive benefits of Chamber membership for his business.
Register with Business West to raise your business profile locally & nationally through the largest membership organisation in the South West.
- I’d heard about the Chamber through various channels but never joined. I don’t know why I waited so long! I’ve found the chamber really useful. The networking events are a very good standard and I know there are some really helpful services to plug into as-and-when needed. I would definitely recommend to others, and in fact I have.